How the Kardashians Made $65M Last Year

Kris Jenner shares the secrets of how her family turned their everyday lives into a successful (& sometimes controversial) business.

With the Kardashians being omnipresent in the world of entertainment, one would expect the famous clan to rake in the dough. But how much dough?

Kim Kardashian

An insider close to the Kardashian clan has confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that the family made an estimated $65 million last year, thanks to a slew of endorsement deals, public appearances, products, stores and three hit E! reality shows.
"We're just this big family with a lot of drama and a lot of issues," says Kris Jenner, mother and manager. "And there's someone here for everyone to relate to. I think if you've ever been embarrassed by your family -- like your mother's a kook or your father's too strict -- the show gives you hope. I've had so many people come over to me and say, 'I remember the episode where you were crying over blah, blah, blah, and it helped me so much and I got through my dad's death because of you.'"
According to daughter Khloe, Jenner, a former airline stewardess with no formal college education, "has just always been this 'Let's make water into wine' person. She knows how to take one small talent or ability and grow it into something huge."
So, how much longer can we expect to see this famous family in the public eye? Jenner does not see the end anytime soon.
"My fantasy is to have 'Keeping Up With Kardashians' Season 26," she says. "Who knew it would be this profitable? I should have had more kids."
Read More: MSN