Xzibit Planking Racist

Xzibit Planking Racist
Xzibit Planking Racist. It’s the latest craze taking over the Internet , lying face down in bizarre places, stiff as wood ,but rapper Xzibit is leading a new charge AGAINST “planking” ,claiming the practice has RACIST roots.Xzibit took to his Twitter recently, claiming, “Planking is THE dumbest sh*t ever. Planking was a way to transport slaves on ships during the slave trade, its not funny. Educate yourselves.” The rapper adds, “Don’t get it twisted. I care less where your dumb asses lay face down and take pictures of the sh*t, I’m just telling you where it came from.” It’s all probably news to Katy Perry , Demi Moore , Rosario Dawson, Chris Brown , and Justin Bieber — who have ALL posted pics of themselves online ,looking board. So we gotta ask : “WTF are yal doing?!”

As much as I hate to admit it ,but one thing that I’ve noticed is that these ‘whack ass rappers’[except Wiz Khalifa] always speak out and tell the truth about the nonsense everybody is falling in on nowadays.

I’m not sure about the racist part of it but I agree with Xzibit on saying Planking is bullshit ! I find it uninteresting and dumb, I feel pity for all these dumb ass fucks doing it! Say whatever, but I’m titled to my opinion!