Anne Hathaway Glee

Anne Hathaway Glee
Anne Hathaway Glee. Anne Hathaway's still waiting on her 'Glee' callback. Remember back in January when Anne Hathaway met "Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy at the Golden Globes, and she was going to guest-star on the show, and it was all going to happen within a few weeks of that?
Yeah -- it hasn't happened. But Hathaway hopes it still does.

"I'm planning on it. I don't know if they're planning on it," Hathaway tells PopSugar.

In the interview, the "One Day" star recounts the events of her Golden Globes meeting with Murphy, saying that she told Murphy she was a "Glee" fan when she passed by his table. He then said she should guest on the show, she said yes, and by the end of the night Murphy was telling reporters it was a done deal.

"He went back to the press room and said, 'Anne Hathaway is going to be on the show,' and that became like a news event," she says. "And I never heard from him again [laughs]. Ryan Murphy, I'm calling you out: I want to be on 'Glee.' I've got my songs picked out."

Will Murphy relax his no-stunt-casting edict for Hathaway this season? Do you think he should?

Source: msn