Beso Restaurant Eva Longoria

Beso Restaurant Eva Longoria
Beso Restaurant Eva Longoria. Actress Eva Longoria told Martha Stewart that she is opening up her very own Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles called Beso. Not only is Eva a super successful actress and model, the girl can also apparently cook.Eva said that she plans to team up with celebrity chef Todd English on some traditional tex-mex recipes, but at the higher end of the market. Back in September, Eva told a British publication, "I'd love to be a housewife. I'm very domesticated. I love cooking and make amazing Mexican food, everybody loves my tortilla soup."

I wonder if her future hubby Tony Parker will ever tie on a cute apron and help dish out the dinners. Unfortunately, if Eva is anything like most celebrity restaurant owners, the patrons will probably never even see her in that joint.