Dana Delany regrets having Botox in jections

Dana Delany regrets having Botox in jections
Dana Delany regrets having Botox in jections. Dana Delany has revealed that a botched Botox treatment left her with a droopy eye. The former Desperate Housewives star told Prevention magazine that she did not know about Botox until it was recommended to her seven years ago. "I had never heard of Botox," the 54-year-old said. "My dermatologist was saying, 'You should try it'. "He injected my forehead, hit a nerve and created a huge hematoma. The nerve has been dead ever since."

The actress added that she is very conscious of the problem, even though it is not too noticable to other people.

"Now that I said this to you, everybody will look for it!" she said. "I notice it more than anybody else, but I was symmetrical before, and now I am not.

"I stopped going to him right then. Doctors are human - they make mistakes.

"But I never went back, especially after he wouldn't own up to it."

Source: digitalspy