Kate Winslet Plastic Surgery

Kate Winslet Plastic Surgery
Kate Winslet plastic surgery. Plenty of celebrities go under the knife, but Kate Winslet is not one of them. The 35-year-old actress told the Telegraph that she has formed a “British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League”, vowing to never undergo plastic surgery and enlisting her pals Emma Thompson and Rachel Weisz for the cause.“I will never give in,” Winslet told the British newspaper. “[Cosmetic surgery] goes against my morals, the way that my parents brought me up and what I consider to be natural beauty.”
“I am an actress," added Winslet, "I don’t want to freeze the expression of my face.”

This is not the first time the Oscar-winning star has sounded off on the topics of body image. Kate was famously over-airbrushed in a 2003 issue of GQ, angering the star. "The retouching is excessive. I do not look like that and more importantly I don't desire to look like that," she told Hello! that January.

She later sounded off to Harper's Bazaar in July, 2009:

"I have wrinkles here, which are very evident, and I will particularly say when I look at movie posters, 'You guys have airbrushed my forehead. Please can you change it back?' I'd rather be the woman they're saying 'She's looking older' about than 'She's looking stoned.'"

For someone so passionate about being portrayed au natural, it's no surprise that plastic surgery is a non-option. Winslet's high-profile friends agree, as 52-year-old Thompson told the Telegraph, "I'm not fiddling about with myself," she said, "We're in this awful youth-driven thing now where everybody needs to look 30 at 60."

Now Winslet and Thompson as well as Rachel Weisz have made it official: no more fiddling. But they may find it hard to recruit other celebrity members... current London-dweller Gwyneth Paltrow will certainly not qualify.

Source: huffingtonpost