Susanne Eman World's Fattest Woman

Susanne Eman world's fattest woman
 
Susanne Eman world's fattest woman. A woman who gorges on over 20,000 calories of food per day is hoping to reach 730kg by her 42nd birthday. Susanne Eman currently weighs 330kg, and plans to reach the halfway mark of her goal by the end of the year, the Daily Mail reported.The 32-year-old has already surpassed the world's former heaviest mum, Donna Simpson, who weighed in at a paltry 317.5kg.

It takes Eman eight hours to fill six trolleys at the supermarket during her monthly shopping visits, and plans to get even more food to reach her goal. "I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton,’ she said. ‘A previous record holder was 1,600lbs (730kg) , so I have to be at least that.

"My next goal is to be 57 stone (362kg) by the end of the year.

"At my current rate of growth, I should be 115 stone by age 41 or 42."

Despite the incredible calorie, fat and sugar count in her daily diet, Eman believes she can remain healthy on her weighty journey.

She added: "The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?"

Eman says a failed battle with natural weight gain led her to change her tactics.

'Two years ago I hit 35 stone because I was losing my battle against weight gain,’ she said.

‘I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good.’

Eman is unemployed due to her weight, but tries to maintain her health through regular exercise and regular visits to the doctor.

"I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day," she said. "My muscles need to hold up to my weight, so I have to stay strong.

"I take my blood pressure once a week, and every day, after I exercise, I take readings of my other vitals. I use a pulse oximeter to measure the concentration of oxygen in my blood stream.

"And I take my blood sugar levels just like a diabetic. If either of the readings go above a certain level, I'll immediately contact my doctor for advice.

"If I was to get sick, I've arranged for my sister to take care of my kids.

"I haven't gone near the danger zones yet though."

Despite doctors warning her of the dangers and threat of death by following her current course, Eman is determined to reach her weighty goal.

Dr Patrick Flite said: ‘She's really playing Russian roulette with her life with this goal. There are well-documented complications that come with morbid obesity.

‘I would never encourage anyone to be doing what Susanne is doing.’

Source: yahoo