Selleck Friends movie

Selleck Friends movie
Selleck Friends movie, Tom Selleck would do Friends movie. Tom Selleck has said that he would play his part in a Friends movie. The Blue Bloods star, who once played Dr Richard in the top-rated TV series, told the Radio Times that he would reprise his role in a big screen version. Selleck said that he would 'absolutely' return should a movie ever materialise. The actor was nominated for an Emmy award for his cameo as Monica's ex-boyfriend in the season six finale, 'The Proposal'. "I'd say yes without even seeing a script," Selleck said. "What would be really good is for Richard to come between Monica and Chandler again. I'd hope there'd still be sparks. I loved that scene as the eye doctor looking into her eyes. Courteney Cox has very pretty eyes." The TV show ran for ten seasons, from 1994 to 2004, and there has been talk of a film version ever since its finale. However as the six leads were also committed to other projects it was never a runner.

Selleck confirmed that he still remains in contact with the show's stars. "I still get a hug from Jen [Aniston], Courteney and Lisa [Kudrow] every time I see them. I still see David [Schwimmer], Matt [LeBlanc] and Matthew [Perry] too.

"I know Matthew's father John Bennett Perry very well. We used to be in competition as young actors and he'd always get the parts I wanted."

Source:rte