TOWIE series three

TOWIE series three, Series three of 'The Only Way Is Essex' will be ''bigger and better than ever'', according to James 'Arg' Argent. Series three of 'The Only Way Is Essex' will be "bigger and better than ever".

James 'Arg' Argent - who has recently rekindled his three-year on-off romance with co-star Lydia Bright - confirmed he is "100 per cent" returning for the third season of the ITV2 reality show, and promised the programme will come back with a bang. Writing on his twitter page, he said: "Every1s loving TOWIE repeats on @itv2 I'm 100% back 4 Series 3 which starts end of September, gona be bigger and better then ever I promise! (sic)"

However, fellow cast member Kirk Norcross has admitted his role in 'TOWIE' will take a "dark" turn following his recent split from long-term girlfriend Lauren Pope, who also appears in the show.

He said: "'TOWIE' is about our lives, so it could get a bit dark on the show, but I don't want to over-analyse anything. I know it's me that ended it but if I see her with another guy it's gonna kill me.

"I'd let her do it and I would be happy for her, but inside it would kill me. I still love her. I want her to find someone else but I think it would kill any guy! I've just got to take it on the chin."

Source: list