Nicole Kidman No stunt pee used

Nicole Kidman No stunt pee used
Nicole Kidman No stunt pee used - IT'S the scene that gives a whole new meaning to eyes wide shut: Nicole Kidman urinating on Zac Efron's face in their new movie, The Paperboy.

And it turns out that Kidman and Efron are method actors.

While out promoting the movie at Cannes, Kidman told Deadline Hollywood the scene was done for real: "Yes, I did the scene. That was what Lee wanted. It was in the script. And it’s pretty out there. I mean I love Zac. He’s such a great guy and let me just say I am glad it was him. I feel safe with Zac and hopefully he feels safe with me. Oh my God I can’t believe it’s all over Twitter. Of course it would be all over Twitter."

Although Michael Haneke's dementia drama took the top award at Cannes, Kidman's pee was the talk of the festival. She plays a trailer trash Barbie in Lee Daniel's adaption of Pete Dexter's steamy crime thriller, and although critics have been less than kind about the movie, they have raved about her performance.


In the scene that has everyone fired up, Efron's character is stung in the face by a jellyfish. After a group of nurses suggest that urine will ease the pain, Kidman pipes up: "If anyone is gonna piss on him, it's gonna be me!"

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/nicole-kidman-no-stunt-pee-was-used-in-this-film/story-e6frfmvr-1226369168941#ixzz1weoy1iWI